- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Edward Foley, Capuchin
Duns Scotus Professor of Spirituality and Professor of Liturgy and Music
M.Div., St. Francis Seminary; M.Mus., University of Wisconsin; M.A., Ph.D., University of Notre Dame
Ed Foley is a member of the Province of St. Joseph of the Capuchin Order. He earned a Masters of Divinity from St. Francis School of Pastoral Ministry, a Masters of Music from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, a Masters of Arts in liturgical research, and the Ph.D. in theology from the University of Notre Dame.
Foley is Past-President of the North American Academy of Liturgy, and a founder and originating member of the executive committee of the Catholic Academy of Liturgy. He sits on the executive committee of the International Academy of Practical Theology. Foley is currently the Duns Scotus Professor of Spirituality and Professor of Liturgy and Music at Catholic Theological Union.
Foley has 19 books to his credit, including the well known From Age to Age which has been expanded and completely revised (Liturgical Press, 2008). He has also authored over 300 scholarly and pastoral articles and reviews in such prestigious collections as Religion in Geschichte und Gegenwart and in journals such as Liturgisches Jahrbuch, La Maison-Dieu, Revue Bénédictine and Worship.
Contributions from Edward Foley, Capuchin
On the First Sunday of Advent (27 November 2011), English speaking Roman Catholics will begin using a new English translation of the Roman Missal.
October 27, 2011
- November 25, 2015: Hope and Confidence in a Change of Era
- November 19, 2015: Belonging to the Truth
- November 17, 2015: My Catholics on Call Journey
- November 12, 2015: End Times
- November 11, 2015: Giving a Little Bit More
- November 4, 2015: A Sacrifice from the Heart
- October 29, 2015: What Will YOUR Sainthood Look Like?
- October 27, 2015: CoC Partner Conference 2015: Clarifying, Grounding and Energizing