- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Edward Foley, Capuchin
Duns Scotus Professor of Spirituality and Professor of Liturgy and Music
M.Div., St. Francis Seminary; M.Mus., University of Wisconsin; M.A., Ph.D., University of Notre Dame
Ed Foley is a member of the Province of St. Joseph of the Capuchin Order. He earned a Masters of Divinity from St. Francis School of Pastoral Ministry, a Masters of Music from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, a Masters of Arts in liturgical research, and the Ph.D. in theology from the University of Notre Dame.
Foley is Past-President of the North American Academy of Liturgy, and a founder and originating member of the executive committee of the Catholic Academy of Liturgy. He sits on the executive committee of the International Academy of Practical Theology. Foley is currently the Duns Scotus Professor of Spirituality and Professor of Liturgy and Music at Catholic Theological Union.
Foley has 19 books to his credit, including the well known From Age to Age which has been expanded and completely revised (Liturgical Press, 2008). He has also authored over 300 scholarly and pastoral articles and reviews in such prestigious collections as Religion in Geschichte und Gegenwart and in journals such as Liturgisches Jahrbuch, La Maison-Dieu, Revue Bénédictine and Worship.
Contributions from Edward Foley, Capuchin
On the First Sunday of Advent (27 November 2011), English speaking Roman Catholics will begin using a new English translation of the Roman Missal.
October 27, 2011
- June 21, 2016: Leaving For Life
- June 16, 2016: The Loving Welcome, a Truly Christian Welcome
- June 16, 2016: Who do you say that I am?
- June 9, 2016: Forgive us our Trespasses
- June 4, 2016: Letting God take the wheel
- May 26, 2016: The Sacrament of Sharing
- May 20, 2016: God’s will is the heart’s desire
- May 19, 2016: Join in life and love with God