- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Edward Foley, Capuchin
Duns Scotus Professor of Spirituality and Professor of Liturgy and Music
M.Div., St. Francis Seminary; M.Mus., University of Wisconsin; M.A., Ph.D., University of Notre Dame
Ed Foley is a member of the Province of St. Joseph of the Capuchin Order. He earned a Masters of Divinity from St. Francis School of Pastoral Ministry, a Masters of Music from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, a Masters of Arts in liturgical research, and the Ph.D. in theology from the University of Notre Dame.
Foley is Past-President of the North American Academy of Liturgy, and a founder and originating member of the executive committee of the Catholic Academy of Liturgy. He sits on the executive committee of the International Academy of Practical Theology. Foley is currently the Duns Scotus Professor of Spirituality and Professor of Liturgy and Music at Catholic Theological Union.
Foley has 19 books to his credit, including the well known From Age to Age which has been expanded and completely revised (Liturgical Press, 2008). He has also authored over 300 scholarly and pastoral articles and reviews in such prestigious collections as Religion in Geschichte und Gegenwart and in journals such as Liturgisches Jahrbuch, La Maison-Dieu, Revue Bénédictine and Worship.
Contributions from Edward Foley, Capuchin
On the First Sunday of Advent (27 November 2011), English speaking Roman Catholics will begin using a new English translation of the Roman Missal.
October 27, 2011
- January 17, 2017: Kingship and the Kingdom of God - A Reflection for the New Year
- January 9, 2017: In Dew and in Rain Always Praise God
- December 25, 2016: Who Would Send a Baby - A Christmas Reflection
- December 15, 2016: God’s Will for Us and “The Little Way” - A Reflection on Call
- November 13, 2016: Not Words But Deeds - Presentation Foundation Day
- November 27, 2016: Waking and Walking - An Advent Reflection
- October 30, 2016: Mercy Received, Mercy Given - To Close the Year of Mercy
- September 28, 2016: Lord, Increase our Faith
Partner conference 2016 Fr. Frank Donio's presentation "Theology of Collaboration"