- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Dawn M. Nothwehr, O.S.F.
Professor of Catholic Theological Ethics
M.A., Maryknoll School of Theology; Ph.D., Marquette University
Global climate change, environmental ethics and ecotheology are the foci of Dawn Nothwehr’s current research. The ethics of power and racial justice are of equal interest. Her ongoing attention to mutuality as a formal norm, the feminist ethics of power, and the relationship of ethics and spirituality informs her study. Additional involvements include: empowerment of the poor and vulnerable, human/environmental relations, and relations in moral disagreement.
Nothwehr is the author of numerous books, articles and book chapters. Her most recent include: That They May Be One: Catholic Social Teaching on Racism Tribalism and Xenophobia (Orbis Books, 2008) and “From Ontology, Ecology, and Normativity to Mutuality: The Attitude and Principle that Roots the Consistent Ethic of Life” The Consistent Ethic of Life: Assessing Its Reception and Relevance (Orbis Books, 2008.)
Contributions from Dawn M. Nothwehr, O.S.F.
- June 13, 2013: The Power of Forgiveness
- June 7, 2013: Finding Compassion, Love and Hope
- June 7, 2013: Called by Compassion
- May 28, 2013: The Gift of Communion
- Our Co-Sponsors
- May 22, 2013: Bowled Over and Caught Up!
- May 16, 2013: Don't you wonder what really happened?
- May 10, 2013: Letting Go and Moving On