- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Dawn M. Nothwehr, O.S.F.
Professor of Catholic Theological Ethics
M.A., Maryknoll School of Theology; Ph.D., Marquette University
Global climate change, environmental ethics and ecotheology are the foci of Dawn Nothwehr’s current research. The ethics of power and racial justice are of equal interest. Her ongoing attention to mutuality as a formal norm, the feminist ethics of power, and the relationship of ethics and spirituality informs her study. Additional involvements include: empowerment of the poor and vulnerable, human/environmental relations, and relations in moral disagreement.
Nothwehr is the author of numerous books, articles and book chapters. Her most recent include: That They May Be One: Catholic Social Teaching on Racism Tribalism and Xenophobia (Orbis Books, 2008) and “From Ontology, Ecology, and Normativity to Mutuality: The Attitude and Principle that Roots the Consistent Ethic of Life” The Consistent Ethic of Life: Assessing Its Reception and Relevance (Orbis Books, 2008.)
Contributions from Dawn M. Nothwehr, O.S.F.
- December 12, 2013: I like Advent because it feels more honest
- December 11, 2013: Joy, Patience, and Expectation
- December 5, 2013: The Wolf and the Lamb
- December 3, 2013: Prayer and Action
- November 27, 2013: Wind of Change
- November 22, 2013: Royal Forgiveness
- November 14, 2013: The End of the World As We Know It
- November 7, 2013: Called to Continue Jesus' Mission