- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Roger Schroeder, SVD
Fr. Roger Schroeder was ordained in 1979 as a member of the Society of the Divine Word (S.V.D.) after which he worked as a missionary for six years in Papua New Guinea. Upon earning a Doctorate in Missiology from the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome, Schroeder began teaching at Catholic Theological Union. He has been at CTU since 1990. He is currently the Professor of Intercultural Studies and Ministry and the Louis J. Luzbetak, S.V.D., Professor of Mission and Culture at Catholic Theological Union.
Contributions from Roger Schroeder, SVD
scripture reflection for the sixth sunday in ordinary time (february 16, 2014)
Scripture Readings: Sirach 15:15-20 Psalm 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34 1 Corinthians 2:6-10 Matthew 5:17-37
The first reading from Sirach lays out the fundamental decision we need to make - the choice between life and death, between good and evil. That choice will determine the direction and meaning of our life. What does this decision entail?
February 12, 2014
- November 25, 2015: Hope and Confidence in a Change of Era
- November 19, 2015: Belonging to the Truth
- November 17, 2015: My Catholics on Call Journey
- November 12, 2015: End Times
- November 11, 2015: Giving a Little Bit More
- November 4, 2015: A Sacrifice from the Heart
- October 29, 2015: What Will YOUR Sainthood Look Like?
- October 27, 2015: CoC Partner Conference 2015: Clarifying, Grounding and Energizing