- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Roger Schroeder, SVD
Fr. Roger Schroeder was ordained in 1979 as a member of the Society of the Divine Word (S.V.D.) after which he worked as a missionary for six years in Papua New Guinea. Upon earning a Doctorate in Missiology from the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome, Schroeder began teaching at Catholic Theological Union. He has been at CTU since 1990. He is currently the Professor of Intercultural Studies and Ministry and the Louis J. Luzbetak, S.V.D., Professor of Mission and Culture at Catholic Theological Union.
Contributions from Roger Schroeder, SVD
scripture reflection for the sixth sunday in ordinary time (february 16, 2014)
Scripture Readings: Sirach 15:15-20 Psalm 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34 1 Corinthians 2:6-10 Matthew 5:17-37
The first reading from Sirach lays out the fundamental decision we need to make - the choice between life and death, between good and evil. That choice will determine the direction and meaning of our life. What does this decision entail?
February 12, 2014
- January 17, 2017: Kingship and the Kingdom of God - A Reflection for the New Year
- January 9, 2017: In Dew and in Rain Always Praise God
- December 25, 2016: Who Would Send a Baby - A Christmas Reflection
- December 15, 2016: God’s Will for Us and “The Little Way” - A Reflection on Call
- November 13, 2016: Not Words But Deeds - Presentation Foundation Day
- November 27, 2016: Waking and Walking - An Advent Reflection
- October 30, 2016: Mercy Received, Mercy Given - To Close the Year of Mercy
- September 28, 2016: Lord, Increase our Faith
Partner conference 2016 Fr. Frank Donio's presentation "Theology of Collaboration"