- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Roger Schroeder, SVD
Fr. Roger Schroeder was ordained in 1979 as a member of the Society of the Divine Word (S.V.D.) after which he worked as a missionary for six years in Papua New Guinea. Upon earning a Doctorate in Missiology from the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome, Schroeder began teaching at Catholic Theological Union. He has been at CTU since 1990. He is currently the Professor of Intercultural Studies and Ministry and holder of the Bishop Francis X. Ford, M.M., Chair of Catholic Missiology.
Contributions from Roger Schroeder, SVD
scripture reflection for the sixth sunday in ordinary time (february 16, 2014)
Scripture Readings: Sirach 15:15-20 Psalm 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34 1 Corinthians 2:6-10 Matthew 5:17-37
The first reading from Sirach lays out the fundamental decision we need to make - the choice between life and death, between good and evil. That choice will determine the direction and meaning of our life. What does this decision entail?
February 12, 2014
- July 23, 2015: Until All Are Fed
- July 17, 2015: A Year of Mercy
- July 15, 2015: Creating Unity
- July 8, 2015: Extra-Ordinary Callings in Ordinary Lives
- June 30, 2015: Take A Summer Vacation...with God
- June 29, 2015: Against the Current
- June 25, 2015: Parables In Action: Being "In Touch"
- June 22, 2015: Laudato Si and Me