- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Megan Graves is a 2011 CoC alumna and a Senior at Dominican University, majoring in Black World Studies and Pastoral Ministry and minoring in Theology and the Study of Women and Gender. Megan is a Resident Assistant in the dormitories at Dominican, she is actively involved in University Ministry,the Black Student Union as well as being a part of the Liturgical Choir, and this year's student trustee.
Contributions from Megan Graves
“As he passed by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting their nets into the sea; they were fishermen. Jesus said to them,'Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men.' Then they abandoned their nets and followed him” (MK 1:14-20).
February 2, 2012
From March 3-10, 2012 CoC alumna Megan Graves participated in a service trip to Haiti, sponsored by her school, Dominican University Chicago. Megan would like to share this reflection with you, together with some impressions from her friends.
May 31, 2012
Scripture Reflection for the Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 7, 2012)
Scripture Readings: Genesis 2:18-24 Psalm 128:1-6 Hebrews 2:9-11 Mark 10:2-16
“Therefore what God has joined together,no human being must separate.” (Mk 10:9)
October 4, 2012
In the first reading of today (December 3, 2013), the Prophet Isaiah preaches about the “wolf lying down with the lamb.” That exact phrase was mentioned within a story that a Sinsinawa Dominican Sister shared with a group of Dominican Students at the School of the Americas protest a few weeks ago in Fort Benning, Georgia.
December 5, 2013
- January 17, 2017: Kingship and the Kingdom of God - A Reflection for the New Year
- January 9, 2017: In Dew and in Rain Always Praise God
- December 25, 2016: Who Would Send a Baby - A Christmas Reflection
- December 15, 2016: God’s Will for Us and “The Little Way” - A Reflection on Call
- November 13, 2016: Not Words But Deeds - Presentation Foundation Day
- November 27, 2016: Waking and Walking - An Advent Reflection
- October 30, 2016: Mercy Received, Mercy Given - To Close the Year of Mercy
- September 28, 2016: Lord, Increase our Faith
Partner conference 2016 Fr. Frank Donio's presentation "Theology of Collaboration"