- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Megan Graves is a 2011 CoC alumna and a Senior at Dominican University, majoring in Black World Studies and Pastoral Ministry and minoring in Theology and the Study of Women and Gender. Megan is a Resident Assistant in the dormitories at Dominican, she is actively involved in University Ministry,the Black Student Union as well as being a part of the Liturgical Choir, and this year's student trustee.
Contributions from Megan Graves
“As he passed by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting their nets into the sea; they were fishermen. Jesus said to them,'Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men.' Then they abandoned their nets and followed him” (MK 1:14-20).
February 2, 2012
From March 3-10, 2012 CoC alumna Megan Graves participated in a service trip to Haiti, sponsored by her school, Dominican University Chicago. Megan would like to share this reflection with you, together with some impressions from her friends.
May 31, 2012
Scripture Reflection for the Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 7, 2012)
Scripture Readings: Genesis 2:18-24 Psalm 128:1-6 Hebrews 2:9-11 Mark 10:2-16
“Therefore what God has joined together,no human being must separate.” (Mk 10:9)
October 4, 2012
In the first reading of today (December 3, 2013), the Prophet Isaiah preaches about the “wolf lying down with the lamb.” That exact phrase was mentioned within a story that a Sinsinawa Dominican Sister shared with a group of Dominican Students at the School of the Americas protest a few weeks ago in Fort Benning, Georgia.
December 5, 2013
- March 26, 2017: Unlikely Leaders: A Reflection for the Fourth Sunday of Lent
- March 17, 2017: “With the ‘death’ of each sin, we drink the water of life:” A Reflection for the Third Sunday of Lent
- March 10, 2017: Transform Us As You Transfigured: A Reflection for the Second Sunday of Lent
- March 3, 2017: Encountering the Motives of Our Heart: A Reflection for the First Sunday of Lent
- March 1, 2017: “Pray Always” (Luke 18:1) – A Reflection on Prayer for Lent 2017
- February 23, 2017: Rock, Salvation, Stronghold: A Reflection for the Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- February 17, 2017: What is your take on Holiness? A Reflection for the Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
- February 10, 2017: What Will You Choose? A Reflection for the Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Partner conference 2016 Fr. Frank Donio's presentation "Theology of Collaboration"