- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
Father Tom McCarthy, O.S.A. is an experienced teacher, administrator, retreat director and parish mission preacher. He graduated from Villanova University with a B.A. in Communication Arts, from Catholic Theological Union with a Master of Divinity Degree and from Lewis University with a Master of Arts in Educational Administration. Fr. Tom entered the Midwest Province of the Augustinian Order in 1987, made his solemn vows as an Augustinian Friar in 1993 and was ordained to priesthood in 1994. He is currently President of St. Rita of Cascia High School and is also the Vocation Director for the Midwest Augustinian Province.
Contributions from Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
As a child, I was always afraid of the basement of our house. It was dark and always had the strangest and eeriest noises. It would be okay to go down there if I had all the lights on, and could get out of there as quickly as possible. Once my mother, thinking no one was downstairs, turned off the light and I screamed in terror! Lucky for me, my scream brought the light back on very quickly.
January 20, 2011
- March 26, 2017: Unlikely Leaders: A Reflection for the Fourth Sunday of Lent
- March 17, 2017: “With the ‘death’ of each sin, we drink the water of life:” A Reflection for the Third Sunday of Lent
- March 10, 2017: Transform Us As You Transfigured: A Reflection for the Second Sunday of Lent
- March 3, 2017: Encountering the Motives of Our Heart: A Reflection for the First Sunday of Lent
- March 1, 2017: “Pray Always” (Luke 18:1) – A Reflection on Prayer for Lent 2017
- February 23, 2017: Rock, Salvation, Stronghold: A Reflection for the Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- February 17, 2017: What is your take on Holiness? A Reflection for the Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
- February 10, 2017: What Will You Choose? A Reflection for the Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Partner conference 2016 Fr. Frank Donio's presentation "Theology of Collaboration"