- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
Father Tom McCarthy, O.S.A. is an experienced teacher, administrator, retreat director and parish mission preacher. He graduated from Villanova University with a B.A. in Communication Arts, from Catholic Theological Union with a Master of Divinity Degree and from Lewis University with a Master of Arts in Educational Administration. Fr. Tom entered the Midwest Province of the Augustinian Order in 1987, made his solemn vows as an Augustinian Friar in 1993 and was ordained to priesthood in 1994. He is currently President of St. Rita of Cascia High School and is also the Vocation Director for the Midwest Augustinian Province.
Contributions from Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
As a child, I was always afraid of the basement of our house. It was dark and always had the strangest and eeriest noises. It would be okay to go down there if I had all the lights on, and could get out of there as quickly as possible. Once my mother, thinking no one was downstairs, turned off the light and I screamed in terror! Lucky for me, my scream brought the light back on very quickly.
January 20, 2011
- November 19, 2014: Matthew 25, Live
- November 11, 2014: Fear
- November 4, 2014: The Building of God
- October 29, 2014: Saying Yes
- October 28, 2014: Being Called
- October 22, 2014: Two Parts - Or One?
- October 16, 2014: CoC Partner Conference 2014: A Young Adult's Perspective
- October 16, 2014: Everything Belongs to God