- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
Father Tom McCarthy, O.S.A. is an experienced teacher, administrator, retreat director and parish mission preacher. He graduated from Villanova University with a B.A. in Communication Arts, from Catholic Theological Union with a Master of Divinity Degree and from Lewis University with a Master of Arts in Educational Administration. Fr. Tom entered the Midwest Province of the Augustinian Order in 1987, made his solemn vows as an Augustinian Friar in 1993 and was ordained to priesthood in 1994. He is currently President of St. Rita of Cascia High School and is also the Vocation Director for the Midwest Augustinian Province.
Contributions from Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
As a child, I was always afraid of the basement of our house. It was dark and always had the strangest and eeriest noises. It would be okay to go down there if I had all the lights on, and could get out of there as quickly as possible. Once my mother, thinking no one was downstairs, turned off the light and I screamed in terror! Lucky for me, my scream brought the light back on very quickly.
January 20, 2011
- January 17, 2017: Kingship and the Kingdom of God - A Reflection for the New Year
- January 9, 2017: In Dew and in Rain Always Praise God
- December 25, 2016: Who Would Send a Baby - A Christmas Reflection
- December 15, 2016: God’s Will for Us and “The Little Way” - A Reflection on Call
- November 13, 2016: Not Words But Deeds - Presentation Foundation Day
- November 27, 2016: Waking and Walking - An Advent Reflection
- October 30, 2016: Mercy Received, Mercy Given - To Close the Year of Mercy
- September 28, 2016: Lord, Increase our Faith
Partner conference 2016 Fr. Frank Donio's presentation "Theology of Collaboration"