- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
Father Tom McCarthy, O.S.A. is an experienced teacher, administrator, retreat director and parish mission preacher. He graduated from Villanova University with a B.A. in Communication Arts, from Catholic Theological Union with a Master of Divinity Degree and from Lewis University with a Master of Arts in Educational Administration. Fr. Tom entered the Midwest Province of the Augustinian Order in 1987, made his solemn vows as an Augustinian Friar in 1993 and was ordained to priesthood in 1994. He is currently President of St. Rita of Cascia High School and is also the Vocation Director for the Midwest Augustinian Province.
Contributions from Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
As a child, I was always afraid of the basement of our house. It was dark and always had the strangest and eeriest noises. It would be okay to go down there if I had all the lights on, and could get out of there as quickly as possible. Once my mother, thinking no one was downstairs, turned off the light and I screamed in terror! Lucky for me, my scream brought the light back on very quickly.
January 20, 2011
- September 16, 2014: From Service to Sisterhood
- September 10, 2014: From Death to Life
- September 4, 2014: Seeking The Lost Sheep… And Finding Our Mission
- August 28, 2014: On Not Figuring It All Out
- August 28, 2014: Leaving the Shore Behind
- July 31, 2014: An Inexhaustible Love
- July 24, 2014: The Wisdom of Solomon
- July 16, 2014: The Field is the World