- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
Father Tom McCarthy, O.S.A. is an experienced teacher, administrator, retreat director and parish mission preacher. He graduated from Villanova University with a B.A. in Communication Arts, from Catholic Theological Union with a Master of Divinity Degree and from Lewis University with a Master of Arts in Educational Administration. Fr. Tom entered the Midwest Province of the Augustinian Order in 1987, made his solemn vows as an Augustinian Friar in 1993 and was ordained to priesthood in 1994. He is currently President of St. Rita of Cascia High School and is also the Vocation Director for the Midwest Augustinian Province.
Contributions from Fr. Tom McCarthy, O.S.A.
As a child, I was always afraid of the basement of our house. It was dark and always had the strangest and eeriest noises. It would be okay to go down there if I had all the lights on, and could get out of there as quickly as possible. Once my mother, thinking no one was downstairs, turned off the light and I screamed in terror! Lucky for me, my scream brought the light back on very quickly.
January 20, 2011
- April 23, 2015: The Good Shepherd
- April 15, 2015: Flesh Matters!
- April 10, 2015: Spreading The Light
- April 1, 2015: The "Hidden" Resurrection
- March 26, 2015: Holy Week In Our Lives
- March 12, 2015: My One Wild And Precious Life
- March 12, 2015: Early and Often
- March 11, 2015: The Secret Life of a Catholics On Call Attendee