- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Craig Gould is the Director of Catholics on Call. He completed his undergraduate degree in Theology at Boston College in 2003. After graduation he was hired by Young Life in Anchorage, Alaska to serve as an area intern working in youth evangelization. After two years on staff with Young Life, Craig became the Pastoral Associate for Evangelization at St. Patricks Parish in Anchorage, a position which he held until 2008, when he, his new wife and baby girl moved to Minnesota. He was then the Coordinator of Youth Ministry at the Church of St. Mary, in Alexandria for 3 years before becoming a full time student at St. Johns University in Collegeville, MN, where he completed his MA in Theology in 2013. He began at CTU as the Director of Youth and Young Adult programs in January of 2013. Craig, his wife, Katie, and their three daughters, Abigial (4), Isabella (3), and Sophia (1) currently live outside Chicago.
Contributions from Craig Gould
Scripture Reflection for the Ascension of the Lord (May 12, 2013)
Scripture Readings: Acts 1:1-11 Psalm 47 Ephesians 1:17-23 Luke 24:46-53
It’s a common cliché, “God never closes a door without opening a window.” Yet it seems equally true that when you go through one door, you close the one behind you. This is especially true when discerning a vocation.
May 10, 2013
The great poet T.S. Eliot said that, “there are some things about which we can say nothing, but before which we dare not be silent.” In the same way Pope Francis in his apostolic exhoration, Evangelii Gaudium, has continued to remind us that we must speak, we must proclaim the name and joy of Christ. Perhaps in no season is Christ as “before” us as the season of Lent, and perhaps not time more in Lent than during Holy Week.
April 23, 2014
Scripture Reflection for the Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time (February 1, 2015)
Scripture Readings: Deuteronomy 18:15-20 Psalm 95: 1-2, 6-7, 7-9 1 Corinthians 7:32-35 Mark 1:21-28
“What have you come to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth?”
January 29, 2015
- February 23, 2017: Rock, Salvation, Stronghold...
- February 17, 2017: What is your take on Holiness? A Reflection for the Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
- February 10, 2017: What Will You Choose? A Reflection for the Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- February 3, 2017: “Me? Salt and Light? Lord, You Picked the Wrong Person” (and Other Conversion Stories) - A Reflection for the Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- January 29, 2017: A Remnant People - Reflection for the Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- January 17, 2017: Kingship and the Kingdom of God - A Reflection for the New Year
- January 9, 2017: In Dew and in Rain Always Praise God
- December 25, 2016: Who Would Send a Baby - A Christmas Reflection
Partner conference 2016 Fr. Frank Donio's presentation "Theology of Collaboration"